Protecting wherever you call home

Condominium Policies

When it comes to insuring your condo, it’s important to understand where your association’s master insurance policy leaves off, and where your unit owners policy begins. A condo association’s master policy provides coverage to the outside structure and common areas — all other areas are your responsibility.

Since many master policies change annually, we offer clients a proactive review, to explain that plan’s coverages and deductibles. This allows us to determine the right needs for your home and avoid coverage gaps. Then, we can design a personalized plan through one of the industry’s most respected carriers.

What does a CAV Unit Owners policy offer?

  • A thorough review of your condo’s Master policy
  • Coverages for:
    • Additions, alterations & improvements
    • Personal property
    • Liability
    • Loss assessment coverage
    • Medical payments
    • Additional living expenses
  • Optional Coverage:
    • Scheduled personal property
    • Excess liability coverage

Renters Policies

Renters without their own insurance policies aren’t adequately protecting their personal belongings (in fact, they have zero coverage). More concerning is that they have no protection against liability, should an accident occur in the rented dwelling.

Whether you rent an apartment, condo or house, we recommend having a renter’s policy you can rely on.

With a CAV renter’s policy, you’re protected with:

  • Personal Property coverage
  • Liability coverage
  • Medical payments
  • Loss of Use coverage
  • Optional Coverage:
    • Scheduled Personal Property
    • Excess Liability Coverage

Schedule a Callback